- Thinking about my mom, like really thinking about all the things I missed out on with her. The things I should have had - she should have been at my wedding, she should have helped me move into my house, shoulda, shoulda, shoulda. I cry when I think about the other things I have lost, what she smells like and what her voice sounds like. Her laugh, man, we did laugh...
- Staring at pictures of old Kasha girl and thinking about her swimming with me all those summers.
- Losing my dad. He's the last bit of immediate family I have, he's all I got. Just me and him, him and me, we are the end of the family line.
- The beginning of the animated movie - UP. OK, this is a kids movie and I'm sure they didn't get it but that little old guy losing his little old wife who couldn't make babies. That killed me. I know, animated.
- A bike ride after 2 hours with bad - old shorts. That can bring a tear, fo' reals.
- When I had a level 4 (?) sprain on my right ankle two years ago. I was running on New Years Eve 2008. It was my first, easy, post Ironman run and I rolled on this rock. I still have it. It was a clear day, perfectly clear. I was looking up for cars not down for rocks. I rolled, it popped, I cried, I pulled of my shoe and threw it, cried some more, ran into the middle of the street to get this daYum rock. Little Bitch.
- That ASPCA commercial with all the homeless dogs. I got to flip it.
- When I get overwhelmed by life - looking at my training schedule in the month of April, that makes me cry or it will make me cry. I'm not there yet but I will be - the kind of day that starts at 345-4am, deal with dogs and puppy (yay), get in a long run, home, shower, eat, work all day, swim, home, kiss husband, kiss a dog and go to bed. It's those kinds of days that make me cry. Pure exhaustion.
- I can laugh so hard that I cry. This does not happen often. I actually made someone laugh so hard at work that they cried today. That brings me joy like you can't imagine.
- Yeah, I think think that's all I got, I only got nine...I guess that's a good thing!
Friday, March 5, 2010
I have been tagged twicet (that's how we say it in da souf, twice-T)...once by Leana and once by Amanda. All were random things about me, one was six and the other was ten. We'll see how far I get, I'm pretty sure you're sick of MY randomness. I will steal Leana's idea and do 6-10 random things that make me cry.