The only thing I have for you is a review of all the television I watched and the wide variety of soups I ate. I feel like granny in the nursing home, I swear. "You know, Mildred, that chicken soup tasted like real chickens and had big ole' noodles in it. I could gum that real good like." Yep, crackers, soup and Sprite, the story of my life. That AND...
- Jersey Shore - I don't ever need to see this again. Guido's and Guidettes, who knew?
- The Real Housewives of New Jersey...and all things Jersey
- Rupaul's Drag Race - This show rocks and I WILL watch it again.
- Nip/Tuck - How did I not know about this show before and how can they get away with all 'that' on regular cable?
- For the Love of Ray Jay - Trashy women in competition for something, don't need to see again.
- Intervention - Really, I only want the happy endings.
- Hoarders - Holy CRAP, very sad, will never watch again. How many times can you watch a persons house be condemned because they collect crap...literally, a woman was dying in her own crap. She did not have water on in the house for over two years. This must be a whole lot more common than you can imagine if there's a whole series of shows about it. I feel for their poor families.
- The Biggest Loser - amazing, always amazing at the finale each year. I was pulling for Rudy but Danny was looking great. I'm just glad that crazy eyes Tracey didn't win. She was creeping me out!
And Tiger a sex addict. Is that the new term for any man that just likes lots of sex, he's an addict? Wouldn't that cover most of the male population? I'm so confused. If you put a label on it, that absolves him from all wrong doing or something? Oh, he's an addict, we must fix him. He's a whore, he cheated on his wife....and a dumbass because his wife is uber hot.