- We celebrated Festivus with beers and the traditional Festivus dinner that included the Pepperidge Farm cake with M&Ms.
- I got a Festivus present from hubs that rocks out.
- Christmas Eve morning we were hung over from Festivus and I had LOTS of cooking to do. Oops, no wonder I screwed up the potatoes.
- Magnus has kept me up for two nites in a row. Ulcerated eye...yes, again, other eye. So painful. We OWN a wing of the Veterinary Ophthalmology office here in town. This is his alternative to the lampshade! Looks like a hemorrhoid pillow on his neck. Poor guy, his left eye is killing him. I won't tell you what they did because it will make YOU wince.
- Yes, you heard me, Veterinary Ophthalmology.
- So far, Santa brought me all NON-sporting gifts for the first time in ages - a dress watch, not an HRM, a jacket, not for riding or running, gloves for cold weather, not for wiping snot from my drippy nose and more to come. Wow, this is pretty fun.
Friday, December 25, 2009
Merry Christmas and all that Crap...
Fast, in bullets...