- I didn't start running until I realized that I was going to hit double digits in my clothes. It was a deal breaker for me.
- I've only run three marathons - one was attached to a 2.4 mile swim and a 26.2 mile bike.
- I don't really like to run, it's just the easiest thing to do when I'm short on time.
- I've never played a sport or been on a team of any kind. I suck at team sports.
- I still don't think of myself as an athlete and I have NO idea why. Maybe because all of this started in my late 20's, post college? Who knows...
- I hate clicking noises.
- People that cut their nails at work disgust me. Keep your DNA to yourself.
- I get totally irritated with people who use Facebook and Rolling Stone as their source of news...for which they are an 'expert' on (fill in the blank here, usually medical or politics).
- I think ANYTHING can be funny. It's all in the context. HellO Family Guy!
- I do not tolerate a liar.
- You screw me over once, I'm done with you.
- I'm totally terrified about doing Triple T in May, totally starting to freak out. What have I done?
- I AM happy that I am doing Triple T with Tilghman because she makes me laugh and we're gonna need it.
- I find serious people BORING. I mean, a time and place, but c'mon.
- I like dogs, Boxers, specifically. Love the smooshed in face.
- I love to run in a one piece speedo. It freaks out the neighbors.
- I am an only child - it explains a lot.
- My mom was my best friend. Holy hell, hands down the funniest person I've ever known. She didn't care about a thing or what you thought. Gee, sounds familiar. Glad that rubbed off.
- Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday because it does not involve gifts. We eat, we drink, we watch football and play Yahtzee. It totally rocks.
- Ryan and I double over in laughter at LEAST once a day. Our house is pretty crazy....he still says he's funnier.
- I went to an all girls Catholic High School. Retrospect - it was probably one of the best experiences of my life.
- I might have the smallest family on the planet.
- I have not been to a concert or show in AGES because big crowds + drunk people + smoke wear my ass out.
- I don't run or ride with music because I think it's dangerous. How else can I see Chester the Molester in his white van chasing me?
- I think if I can do this crap, anyone can. Total non-athletic, non-athlete type and I can do it. Ironwill(power) though.
- I get livid when I see a 400lb woman at Walmart, pull up and park in handicapped parking while her son (200lbs @ 10yo) goes to get her the motorized scooter because she has bad knees. No SHIT you have bad knees. THEN, you get a load of their cart, Mountain Dew and any other processed food you might imagine.
- ...yeah, you didn't really think that I was going to list 300 things about myself, did you? I'm really not THAT exciting
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
300th Post - Whaaaat?
300 Things about ... ME, who else would they be about ...