Thursday, September 24, 2009

Totally Thoughtless Thursday

For the first time, in a long time, I MISSED Wordless Wednesday. I was very thoughtless and totally consumed in my own hell of paint fumes, paint tape, burning skin (light bulbs are hot! sonofabitch) and red walls. I look like I murdered someone with red paint all dried up everywheres on my body. Oh, yeah, got totally caught up in painting the ceiling and forgot to take out my contacts...until I couldn't SEE any longer. I'm sure THAT is good for the ole eyes, I tell ya. What a moron! Oh well, I was anxious. It's almost there. I know you can't WAIT to see the pictures of my dining room - converted into a bike room. Who needs a dining room any way? Now a bike room, that's something I can use for crying out loud. It's going to look great...except for the leaky ceiling I discovered when starting to paint, you can't paint when it's wet. sonofabitchagain. I'm painting around it and will figure it out later. I had the time right now and right now it is.

BESIDES my painting hell, I would like to thank everyone in their support of the Power of Poop. Yes, it IS good to have statistics to PROVE the Power of Poop. We all know it exists and now, you can write your thesis on it! Our next topic of discussion will be the Cleanliness of the Caramel Apple - this will be discussed at a later date but suffice it to say, it's a little bit of torture, hot wax, ripping, OUCH.

Poopy run in the books, ran some hill repeats and gagged and a bunch of swimming - uh, I would really like to ride a bike soon MOTHER FREAKIN NATURE. Drought my ass!

16 comments:

Keith said...

When you've got a winner of a post like the power of poop, you run with it. As best you can. WW can wait.

Diana said...

"Cleanliness of the caramel apple"?????? Do I dare ask?!!

Glaven Q. Heisenberg said...

[...] the Power of Poop. We all know it exists and now, you can write your thesis on it!

Instead of doing theses on Teh Power o' Poop, shouldn't we be doing - WAIT FOR IT!1! - feces?

HAHAHAhahahaha!

O, man! What a sh*tty pun!

My word verification is "flussz", which I think is a variant spelling of "flush", which is a good and relevant reminder:

You should ALWAYS flush after you ... um ... "write a feces". Maybe light a match, too. It's common courtesy.

Wes said...

Instead of Cleanliness of the Caramel Apple can we talk about The Brazilian? :-D

Carolina John said...

oh good luck with all that painting girl. i hate it, and we're about to start too much painting too.

Big Daddy Diesel said...

I want a bike room, I cant complain, I have a man cave, that includes my trainer, a treadmill, one lazy boy, Cable tv with dvr and a PS2.

ONEHOURIRONMAN said...

We certainly missed our Wordless Wednesday post. I could have used in yesterday...

TRI-james said...

I want to hear more about this Caramel Apple!

Julie said...

A bike room!! *DROOL* I've just taken over our dining room with my Computrainer and bike set up. There it will sit until spring. Everyone has to walk around it, etc. LOL!!

Al's CL Reviews said...

The Caramel Apple has me curious...

Kelli said...

Hey have you watched the IM Louisville highlights video - Youre totally in it!

joyRuN said...

Please please please tell me you got a pic of your murderous red-coated eyes for foto friday!

YOWCH.

Mel-2nd Chances said...

i can only imagine what you've gotta say about the caramel apple lol

Judi said...

a bike room - totally cool.

Runner Leana said...

Definitely want to see the new bike room!!

Jo Lynn said...

Be nice now. I LOVE caramel apples and this is the time of year I get to enjoy them - fall festivals and such. ;)

IronMissy - it's official!

IronMissy - it's official!
A vision in green!