Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday, gotta love a Friday!

Sorry guys, I got NOTHIN'! ...except that tomorrow is my first race since November 1, 2008, Ironman Florida. Ryan and I are doing a local sprint as a relay. He will only swim if drowning or run if chased. So, he's my cyclist and I'm doing the other two. Today, I will run to the pool for a few quick laps and baby run (2 miles or less) just to ensure that everything still works. I'm really excited. I know we make a good team but let's just see if we can put this thing together.

Mach Tenn - .6 swim/16 bike/4 mile run, here we go....will let you know how it goes!

18 comments:

Shazza said...

Friiiidaaaaaayy!! Have fun at the race tomorrow!

FLATOUT JIM said...

I am doing a full sprint tomorrow. All by myself. With no relay. with an outdoor openwater swim.

So take dat Iron Girl.

Diana said...

Good luck!

Big Daddy Diesel said...

good luck!!!!

Dave said...

Good grace tomorrow...are you not really amped up?...I would be bouncing off the walls...

joyRuN said...

Have fun you two!

Mel-2nd Chances said...

Fun!! Good luck tomorrow and have fun... hope everything 'works' LOL.

Jo Lynn said...

Yay! Have a great time! It should be lots of fun. ;)

Jo Lynn said...

Yay! Have a great time! It should be lots of fun. ;)

Wes said...

yay! Have fun. I'll be thinking about you...

Molly said...

Awesome! Good luck and have fun! :)

kristen said...

What a cool name for a race. Good luck to you and the hubbs. Have fun!

Carolina John said...

Good luck missy! have fun with it.

Southbay Girl said...

A relay sounds like such fun! Let us know asap how it goes! That might be a good way to get one of my non active friends involved!! Gotta check this out!!

Enjoy your friday!!

Benson said...

Good times are coming up.
Have fun and good luck.

aron said...

YAY happy friday and good luck tomorrow!!!

Al's CL Reviews said...

Yay! It is Friday! Have fun tomorrow!

Vickie said...

Good luck. Have fun. TGIF!

IronMissy - it's official!

IronMissy - it's official!
A vision in green!