Friday, April 17, 2009

Tea Party Anyone?

Great guns and a nice rack! I'm going to assume all y'all (that's what we say here in da South) meant my killer GUN RACK. How sweet of you to notice my eyes, I appreciate it. A few things I neglected to mention - my armpits are big...I'm sure there's a muscle-y name for it but my armpits are bigger AND the skin on my arms feels all tight like it doesn't fit. It's the strangest thing.

Thursday eve - actually got on a bicycle for a while. A nice ride in the country while dear husband stomped me into the dirt. Dang it! I'll be able to hold on one day. Them there hills get me every time. Guess what, that's about all they have in middle Tennessee. You'd think I'd be a) better at them or b) used to it by now but I am c) neither. Keep on, keepin on, I 'spose.

Did anyone else find it strange about all the reports of teabagging going on around the US on April the 15th? While I know there were many TEA PARTIES in protest of this, that or the other thing, I didn't know at a tea party that teabagging was a part of the mix. Now, if I just knew how to get youtube video in here directly? I'm just not that savvy with this shiz. I tell myself that I'll learn, someday and that day never comes, but I digress. I sat up straight in bed dying of hysterical laughter when all these people, news reporters talking about teabagging. HELL-O people, there can NOT be that many naive people out there...are there? Ryan and I laughed and counted a minimum of 12 teabagging comments made on TV in a mere three minutes. And people were up in arms about Janet Jacksons boob?


Off to the pool kids. Have a killer good kind of day. 4000 meters on tap for Friday and 5100ish meters for Saturday morning, barf.

17 comments:

Shazza said...

Ok, I confess. I didn't know why teabagging was something dirty and I had to look it up. So I've learned a new word today, always good to improve your vocabulary!

You have muscley ARMPITS??? Ok then.

Enjoy your swim!

FLATOUT JIM said...

Rack means rack baby. Flatter yourself.

Good to see that 20000m in the pool has significantly improved your biking. JK I can't wait for warm weather either so I can ride outdoors.

joyRuN said...

I didn't know about the other teabagging until this past year.

Even if I hadn't, reading GP & having to follow HIS comments would've surely enlightened sweet innocent naive little ol' me ;)

TRI-james said...

Yeah - I got a good laugh - they were teabagging anything that not nailed down here in Mississippi!

Actually - I think that is why many people got involved.

Shannon said...

Well I didn't see no gun rack baby!@@

Sorry I missed all the "teabagging," sounds like fun. LOL...

Carlee said...

My student brought a teabag to class one day...I think it was a test of my naivete

Marcy said...

So I guess mine would be called a limp sock rack?! LOL

IronBob (swimming upstream at IMAZ 08) said...

Here is what I do with my boys (I think Ryan falls in that category). You tell him the first 50 miles is warm up and the real ride starts after that.

Blondie said...

We are almost there for the week!!!! Once good workout tomorrow morning.

I have to believe the reporters knew about teabagging and all the giggling it caused :)

Dave said...

Alright...If my schedule works out today...I am going to sign up and pay for a swim coach....dang it...what am I doing? ;-)

Runner Leana said...

Oh my, I'm LMAO at that video..!!

Have a great weekend!

Bill said...

I'm glad someone posted about the whole "tag bag" thing. I don't know whether I laughed more at the double entendre or the manufactured outrage of the participants...of the protest, not of actual tea bagging.

Glaven Q. Heisenberg said...

Hahahaha! Listen to joyRuB, blaming me for everything! Like an RN wouldn't already know what that meant and she like she wasn't involved in multiple "teabagging and reach-around" parties in college!1!

She acts as tho teabagging were somehow shameful or tawdry!

I'M NOT BUYING THAT INNOCENT ACT!

TEABAG LIB!1!

Wes said...

That's not the kind of RACK that comes to mind here in Georgia :-)

I created a blog "Fire the Fed!" I am MAD as hell at ALL OF THEM! LOL... If throwing tea bags at them will get the Federal government out of our individual lives, where is my ammo?

Where is my musket? ROFL....

Jo Lynn said...

GUN rack? Yeah, RIGHT!

Southbay Girl said...

you are some sort of swimming maniac!!! Go get the FISHWOMAN!

Al's CL Reviews said...

Everytime I heard about teabagging, I was cracking up.

IronMissy - it's official!

IronMissy - it's official!
A vision in green!