Wednesday, February 25, 2009

(Semi) Wordless Wednesday!

After this blog post and my claim to have video of a firey pee, there was a resounding request to see said video. Here it is. It's a repeat for some of you. This video was taken after the Muncie Half Ironman Triathlon last year. It rained from the moment we got in the water until about mile 9 of the run. I could write a paper about chafing. You'll get the idea. Sorry, I have NO earthly idea how to flip these so you have to crank your neck...




It's windy in this one...I said - "I broke my cooter bone, I think I need some Neosporin to fix it...Ryan may want to go back there some day."

14 comments:

Shannon said...

I love a woman with a southern accent! Hilarious!

TRI-james said...

That looks like some kind of sleestak (think land of the lost) shuffle!

Diana said...

And YOU'RE afraid to feel the pain of a tattoo!!!!!

Dave said...

hahahahahahah....plus I love your accent. You ought to hear my Texas Accent...in a couple of weeks, after a handful of request, I am going to put a video up of me performing some slight of hand...you can here my hick accent then.

Marcy said...

ROFLMAO! OMG!! No way ever am I doing that! No, no, no! HAHAHAA Did spray your cooter with Dermoplast? I remember after birthing the kids they gave me that shiz to spray my cooter with for some pain relief HAHAA

Melanie said...

OMG, too funny. love the accent! :)

Wes said...

I have a new threshold of pain :-)

Dave said...

In reference to Trail Running:
Missy, if you start out slow and get used to running on single tracks you should be good. I have weak ankles and they are stronger due to trail running. You will also find that it is easier on the body than pounding the pavement for say 30 to 40 miles.

JP said...

Busting out the Muncie two step...

Glaven Q. Heisenberg said...

I am P*SSED off that I am at work and can't watch these videos because There's a co-worker right behind me.

Now I have to remember to come back here when I'm alone.

I am also slightly less p*ssed that I don't have a cooter I can just spray things on to make it feel good whenever I was.

But mostly I'm p*ssed about the video.

Shannon said...

I heart you Missy.....

Your my "middle school boy" who just found his penis funny!

IronBob (spawning?? at IMAZ 08) said...

Long trail ride, padna??

Steve Stenzel said...

"I don't know what, but it's sumpin'"

HAHAHA!

I love it!

Jo Lynn said...

Sorry but you do sound really cute!

IronMissy - it's official!

IronMissy - it's official!
A vision in green!