Wednesday, February 18, 2009

(Semi) Wordless Wednesday!

I have NO idea who this kid is but you can tell that Mom wasn't home!
Mmmm.....baaaaby, it's what's for dinner!



Tuesday nite - 4100 yards in the pool...my arms better be shredded by the time I get to that 5K swim, I swear.

400 warm up

4x150 (kick/drill/swim on the 50)

4x150 swim (on 2:30)

4x150 pull (on 2:25)

4x150 swim (on 2:20) - I didn't make the 2:20:( Pretty much a straight 600 for me!

2 x 300 pull (negative split descend by 150's)

1x600 swim (open water breathing pattern on 1:40)

Cool down

Arms were feeling a little noodly by the time this was done. Workin' hard and my friend next to me still kicks my ass like I'm sittin still. Even if you get lapped in a pool, you can't get lost...like on a bike or run...

13 comments:

Shannon said...

Workout sounds incredible! I was just complaining about 1200 yards last night. LOL....

Dan Seifring said...

Great workout and awesome pictures.

L. said...

Those pictures are hillarious! I want to hug that dog. He's gorgeous.

Diana said...

Nice swimming, it's been weeks since I've hit any water....soon.
Love the pics!

Dave said...

I wish I could swim well. I maybe able to run a long ways...but swimming...when I was 16 I swam a mile is Boy Scouts...took me nearly 50 minutes...and it looked horrible...think I would rather run 50 miles than swim 1....

Wes said...

LOL... That baby would fit in that dog's mouth...

Steve Stenzel said...

That SO cute! Nice workout!!

And SERIOUSLY?!? You work for GM?!? Oh... but you CAN'T hook me up?... That's OK...

;)

SC's Adventures said...

The puppie only wanted a little cuddle!

Your going great guns, a real inspiration.

Melanie said...

i love love love those pics! Great job on the swimming!

Glaven Q. Heisenberg said...

Baby + Big Dog = Cute.

But MCM Mama's wordless wednesday featured BEER!

Sigh. I am deeply in lust ...

Big Daddy Diesel said...

NICE!!!! Love the pictures. Nice swimm too, my pool was overtaken by the silver caps this morning. SIGHHHH!!!

Marcy said...

A real Mom would've had the dog actually eat the baby. If we had a dog you bet your butt I'd have it attack when either of the kids started crying :P

Ryan said...

Great #'s swimming.

I would have rather seen pics of the dog pissing on the kid...but then again, I'm not really an infant type of guy.

IronMissy - it's official!

IronMissy - it's official!
A vision in green!