Friday, January 9, 2009

My Beer Baby, awwww so cute!

It's true...at swim, I'm the first one in so I don't have to expose my beer baby (stole that one). Yep, the girl who usually talks around the side of the pool, dangles a toe in to decide, has a sip of drink and further procrastinates getting into the water is the first one to dive in. Hat on, goggles on, dive in, let's keep that beer baby hidden, shall we. Now I don't have the killer mullet or speedo to match this guy but my gut will give him a run for his money pretty soon. I have been doing my Five a Day Challenge. So far, so good, problem, it doesn't say I can't have beer. Mmmm, beer, delicious Fat Tire. Oh, and I'm a hypocrite too, apparently. I always say - You gotta want it! If I don't want a beer gut, that means no beer, right? Well, as I write this, I have a Fat Tire in hand. Blasted. OK, I'm not having 10 just one or two, three tops!

One more day on the Five A Day Challenge and I'm feeling pretty good about it. It's been harder than I expected to get all the veg in, fruit is so much easier because you can often throw it in a bag and roll out - a banana, apple - and eat it on the fly. Ryan looked at me and said - are we having fish and vegetables again? When is this vegetarian thing over? I didn't have the heart to tell him that I haven't even gotten to the vegetarian challenge yet.

Go Titans!

5 comments:

Ron said...

Love the pic. Mullet, redneck tan, and speedo, is that an old boyfriend?

Ron said...

Maybe Beer Baby is full of farts.

Jo Lynn said...

I call my (bigger than I would like it to be) mid-section, "my shuggah". If I stopped eating candy and sweets it would go away.

Wes said...

Damn. You found my old picture ;-) I've been good these days. Just a beer or two. I feel great.

JP said...

Hey, you found my picture.

IronMissy - it's official!

IronMissy - it's official!
A vision in green!