After that, I had to figure out this tofu thing. I had a recipe for stuffed shells made with firm tofu, spices, spinach, garlic, olive oil. Except for the fact that I didn't add enough salt, it was great, very filling and creamy.
THEN, the family wanted to go out for pizza. Fine, I had pizza with mushrooms, tomatoes and banana peppers. I didn't get all militant on the pizza guy asking about the details of the sauce - I just didn't get any meat on my pizza. So, one day in the bank. I DO feel like I missed out on the pizza though, pepperoni is the shiz niz for me. All in all, a good first day. Tomorrow, some chick pea spread, cucumber salad and yogurt for lunch - that'll be the hardest, not going out to lunch with my peeps.
I was also tagged by Chloe...we share a love of triathlon and Rock of Love Bus with Bret Michaels, what can we say, we take our trash TV seriously. So, Five of my Fabulous Addictions are:
- Any show where people have to come over some obstacle and HOPEFULLY come out on top - Biggest Loser (love it) and Intervention on A&E. It's all a train wreck but I can't seem to look away.
- Dr. Pepper chapstick - I have at least five at all times so I don't have to ever go without.
- Coke - After a hard workout, I find that there is nothing better than a cold Coca-Cola. Protein schmotein, I need some sugar damn it.
- My Booberry (aka Blackberry) - I don't know how fabuloso that one is but I'm totally addicted...I'm that guy walking in the airport bumping in to people while I'm returning emails BUT I'm not yelling on the phone so give me a break.
- Sleeper Peeper eyemask - it has totally become my teddy bear, I can't sleep without it OR rather, I can't sleep with even a slip of light coming in from an alarm clock or tv; gotta be pitch black. It's a very hot look.
And my five fabulous bloggers to be tagged will have to wait...I think Rock of Love Bus is on right now, got to roll...