Monday, December 15, 2008

Dog Farts!

Ever lay down on the ground to do some ab work? Sure, most of you do. Do you have a dog? Many of you do. Well, I hate abs...why do I hate abs...because they hurt...why do they hurt...because I DON'T HAVE ANY ABS!...not strong ones, at least. So, in my infinite wisdom, I've decided that I want abs and to lose my back fat. I think I can feel it when I turn. Anyway, laying on the ground to get busy with some ab work. Magnus or McLovin or Mr. Velvet or Sir Licksalot thinks that abs are great because he can stand above you and get in a drive by, you know, a drive by licking.

As he's trying to lick my face, I move around on the ground and finally get him to just lay down next to me. He is NEVER satisfied, he must be touching you at all times, whenever possible. Of course, when you want your dog to lay down next to you, how do they lay? Yep, a!@ first, their a!@ right at your head. You know where this is going. Let's just say, I'm trying to do abs on the ground, Magnus' a!@ is at my head and it's just after dinner...I got blasted hardcore. Why are dog farts so potent? I swear you could power my house if you could figure out a way to harness this methane. Well, that's one way to get me up and moving around quickly...a dog fart to the face, nice.
No sooner will he turn around and wash your face because he LOVES you so much and all is forgiven...but obviously NOT forgotten...it was eye watering...
Yep, I think he licked my brain:) Oh, and if your spouse did this to you and THEN tried to kiss you and make up, you'd be pisssssed. But for some reason, it's OK with the dog?!? Very curious...

5 comments:

The Running Girl said...

HA HA! I can't do ab work with Roscoe in the room. He thinks I want to play and stands right over me. I did get a nice burp in the ear yesterday, but haven't gotten the lovely fart yet.

Jo Lynn said...

LOL So true (about the farts). When I do my ab work though -- it's the cat that wants to be all over me. I'm in her world now and she likes the company down there.

JP said...

I'll tell you what, HE LOVES HIS MAMA, Look at those eyes !

Wes said...

I have four dogs. Lucky for me, when I'm doing the Ab Ripper DVD, only the youngest one wants to come down and lick my arm. Fortunately for me, methane does not seem to be an issue with her! LOL!!

SC's Adventures said...

Next you'll be telling us that your abs are so strong that your 'pup' can lie over you while your exercising!!!!

(Please post more photo's of the pooches! I can't have one because I live in a 2nd floor flat and I wont leave one at home while I'm at work all day, he'll get lonely.)

IronMissy - it's official!

IronMissy - it's official!
A vision in green!