Sunday, November 2, 2008

Ironman Florida...

...make it your bitch! While I did not win a 'prize,' I finished in 12:20! I could not have asked for anything more from my body, that's for sure. I will have a full race report and killer pictures shortly. I'm feeling decent. I'm very tired and couldn't sleep last nite. My body was too jacked up. Just ate and I'm heading out for more food in a minute. I don't care to taste Gatorade or eat a gel for the rest of my life. Cheeseburger, fries and BEER, and Titans football - I'm outta here.

7 comments:

Michele said...

congrats girl you did awesome!!!
I will NEVER drink Gatorade again!
Had my cheese burger and fries last night working on Bloody Marys now.
congrats again! YOU ARE AN IRONMAN!!!!!!

Jill said...

Congrats Missy. We had a lot of fun cheering you on. Enjoy your IM...you totally earned it.

The Running Girl said...

Congrats on a great race!!! Can't wait to read the race report and see the pictures.

Holly Jane said...

AWESOME JOB MISSY!!! You kicked some TAIL! I was glad to find you on the run and I also saw you a couple of times on the bike! You ROCKED it! You earned it, girl! Congrats!!!!!!!! :-)

jahowie said...

Congrats!!! I can't wait to read all about it. :-)

Kona Shelley said...

I'm so proud of you that is so awesome! I sure had a tough run..but that's okay..onto the next one for me.
Take care and hoped you loved your experience there!

Chloe said...

Yeah :) I'm glad I didn't see you either! But I did see your photographer a few times! Florida will probably be in my future - but a bunch of us are actually going to do Louisville. I have not signed up yet - but thinking about it. If everyone who I train with is going to be training for it, I guess I should sign up and do it as well :)

IronMissy - it's official!

IronMissy - it's official!
A vision in green!