Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Happiest Pee Ever!

I had to go so bad I didn't even care...now I know how happy I really was, the look on my face is priceless. That is the look of pain leaving the body...or at least leaving the bladder! Who knew it was documented on film, nice. Oh well!



Excerpt from the 11/8/08 - Ironman Race Report

"After that, I had another milestone to look forward too, ‘my people’ were just up ahead (we planned it in advance so I knew they were close by). I’m not sure if I heard or saw them first but Andy, Ken, Nick, Stephanie and Danella were all there going nuts. It was SO very nice. I also knew this was my chance – I set my bike on their car and dropped my drawers. A pee never felt so good. I know it wasn’t ‘legal’ but I just HAD to go. Ken was afraid to touch my bike (outside assistance) but I’m pretty sure he stood there on one leg holding it up with his other leg. I didn’t even make it to the woods, just the edge of their car and peed on the wheel (sorry guys but I couldn’t wait). Ever have a pee actually put a smile on your face…it was that kind."


9 comments:

The Running Girl said...

That's so funny!!! I know that feeling though. I was out on a 50 mile bike ride in the countryside and HAD to go. I just pulled over and went and hoped no cars came by. You just can't get in a good aero position with a bladder full of pee.

jahowie said...

LOL!!! That is a great pic!! Your face is priceless!!

Marcy said...

ROFLMAO! That is probably the sweetest pic I've ever seen! Classic!

JP said...

Mis, I think we have a winner:"Best IMFL Picture"

photo by A.B.

Ryan said...

Do you have to bodymark your butt cheek during an event like that or does your arm suffice?

C'mon and pee on your bike like you are supposed too. Mine still smells like urine

;)

Steve Stenzel said...

HAHAHA! The look on your face is PRICELESS!!!

TJ said...

Hilarious!
When ya gotta go....ya gotta go.

KimsRunning said...

12:20???? GAWD! Could you even get up from that "Crouching Tiger" position??? LOL

Welcome to the Iron World!! Not that I'm in that world. I'm yelling it to you from the outside!!!

TWIB said...

lol, this cracks me up. reminds me of when i used to watch my dad run marathons. yea, you don't know me. you just came up on 'next blog.' but cool site.

IronMissy - it's official!

IronMissy - it's official!
A vision in green!