Friday, October 24, 2008

Jam Out with your .....

For those that will be in FLA, look for me...I'm working to get this onto my lime green top for the run. If anyone has seen Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay, you know what scene this is from.
Well, a week from tomorrow is the day. Weather looks like it has potential - but I don't trust any forecast this far out. Only a few more things to do before we depart - like get the POS Thule bike rack that I just bought in working order. I would most certainly NOT recommend Thule. I'm in a pinch so my father in law is re-engineering the damn thing to get my ass to Florida - no time to return or exchange.

Let's do this thing. I'm ready.

6 comments:

Crazy Tom said...

WOW...am so psyched. Back down to Florida to see all my IronFriends again. It will be great. See Ya Wednesday :)

Jill said...

Oh, better yet...I'll make you a CRAZY sign with this on it. Only you'll have to tell me what it means!!

Kona Shelley said...

Looking forward to meeting you at Gulf Crest. I'll have lots of coolers and canucky beers on ice..:-))

jahowie said...

Good luck!! I'll be cheering you on from here!! :-)

TJ said...

I just checked the forecast and it's looking like an awesome day.

JP said...

JAM OUT and ROCK OUT, it's time to roll.

IronMissy - it's official!

IronMissy - it's official!
A vision in green!