Thursday, May 1, 2008

My T1 Nightmare


This is my nightmare…besides something horrible like a fat jelly fish to the face or getting kicked in the eye or nose or something equally painful. May the triathlon dreams begin – forgot my water, forgot my shoes, forgot how to swim – you know, the usual. We never ever feel ready no matter how fit we are, no matter how much we have trained, we’re never ready. I am ready, though. There’s nothing more I’m going to gain now...other than weight since I’m tapering. I DO love a good taper, I tell ya. Nothing like backing off from nine workouts/week to five or six. Poor Ryan was wondering what I have been doing home so much lately and having dinner at home is nice. Sadly, I told him not to get too used to it and proceeded to inform him about Muncie Endurathon in July. As always, I’ll take off the week after GCT and play. Some of that MAY include riding bikes but only for the fun of it. I promise to leave the heart rate monitor at home. Then, it’s back on…getting ready for Muncie. Let’s not talk about IM just yet.

No comments:

IronMissy - it's official!

IronMissy - it's official!
A vision in green!