Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A First for me....

This was ME yesterday eve!
It was a first for me...I ran to the track, did my speed workout (I use that term loosely), and started to run home when my stomach started to churn. I'm a little over a mile from the High School so I figured I could make it home, since the other option was an ancient PortaPotty at the tennis courts. As an older coworker once told me, 'when you're over 50, never trust a fart.' (This was one of his three rules to live by.) It was at this very moment I heard his voice in my head. I knew I was in trouble. So, if you saw me running home yesterday, it was with good reason...it was really more of a penguin waddle. ...I made it! I have NEVER been so happy to see my front door in all my life. AND I will NEVER skip a PortaPotty again.

No comments:

IronMissy - it's official!

IronMissy - it's official!
A vision in green!