- Eye drops and extra contacts - just in case I get kicked in the face, I'd hate to ride and not be able to see. A lovely thought!
- $20 - because you just never know when you may need to catch a cab?
- Vinegar - in the T1 Bag - just in case you get stung by a pesky jelly fish and don't want spend an hour looking for the med tent or have someone pee on your face (a real solution, promise).
- Gum - also known as the 'savior' during a hot race. Your gut is sloshing because it's full of fluids but your mouth is just so dry.
- Best for Last - Immodium and Toilet Paper because your gastrointestinal tract doesn't always want to cooperate.
I NEVER want to be known as 'that girl who shat herself' during the race...nor do you want to be running behind me. Yikes! The stories I've heard.....PLEASE just let me known as the Happy Girl who slammed a beer at mile 26 of the run and had a smile on her face the whole time!