Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Aunt Tater!



Aunt Tater (definition; term coined by Dr. Jer.) - the non-triathlon person in your life who thinks you are the greatest; this is the naive person in your life that only knows you work hard at what you do.

I, officially, have an Aunt Tater. As I was discussing with my non-athlete co-workers about how "the swim scares me the most with all those bodies flying around me," my Aunt Tater said, "What do you mean?" Then, I showed her the picture above of the open water orgy we call the Ironman swim leg. To me, it looks like total chaos. All that Aunt Tater knows is that I train a lot and everything I talk about is either swimming, riding or running. When she saw the picture...she said, "No problem, that won't matter because you'll be in front of all THOSE people."

May God Bless Aunt Tater and may she always believe that I'm a winner!

No comments:

IronMissy - it's official!

IronMissy - it's official!
A vision in green!