- You forgo new work clothes because you really need a new swimsuit - but you're really looking more like the duffel bag you live out of rather than someone who belongs in the workplace.
- You go to bed on a Friday nite at 9:00 because you have to get up at 4:30 to 'get it all in' - not to mention, do something that resembles work.
- You ask for race registrations for Christmas rather than a real, honest gift that you can open (this makes people REAL happy).
- You refuse to cut your hair because it's just another ~$50 that I could use towards (fill in the blank here) - tubes, new tires, helmet, new shoes etc.
- YOU PLAN YOUR RACE SEASON A YEAR IN ADVANCE!
... But realistically, you must. Otherwise, like all things, it'll be here before you know it and you're not ready. SO, I'll continue to work on assembling my calendar for the year. Hope to see you all on the road soon or in the water. Next up, one hour swim at the Maryland Farms YMCA in January. Let's get ready!