Friday, November 16, 2007

Paid UP!


We have moved from professional Ironman Cheerleaders to Ironman in Training status! We are now officially official...we have paid our $500 to the Ironman fund and 'earned' the right to race. I am in awe of the prospect. So, the morning after becoming an official "Ironman in Training," I went to swim...at 5am...on my day off work!!! Yes people, HELL-O, my day off I got up at 4:30am. I figure that I better get used to it because this is going to be 'normal' very soon. Don't get too worried, I DID blow off a ride this afternoon in favor of drinking beer. I haven't totally lost my mind!!!
P.S. When I say WE, I speak of Abby and me. WE are still waiting on 'others' to finalize the deal. Either way, WE are in. I just really want the t-shirt to prove it.

No comments:

IronMissy - it's official!

IronMissy - it's official!
A vision in green!