Monday, November 26, 2007

More, more, more have paid up!


OK, here's who we have so far: me, Abby, Dee, (pictured above, happy and finished GCT07) Rebecca and Crazy Tom...one week for the rest of 'yous' to pay up....and we really want you there to share in the pain or the joy. I'm not really sure yet. Looking for Ash, Jere, Jerry, Andy and Ken! Hope I didn't miss anyone.

So, WHEN will I get over my uncanny ability to:


  1. Blow off a work out in favor of: (fill in anything here, it doesn't take much)

  2. Run really slowly and to stop and smell the roses - I don't even know how far I run anymore, just putting in TIME, me and the dog.

  3. Eat and drink whatever I want because "I'm not training right NOW" ... and I've got the bathroom scale to prove it!

I hope this too shall pass but I'm really enjoying myself - a little swim here and there, a little run and a ride whenever I can muster up the energy to get out into the cold night.

2 comments:

McCabe said...

Wow...some hot Ironman Babes in pink...my favorate color.

Going to try a little more pink wig on this weekend's St Jude Marathon...no PR...just fun and run.

Nick said...

Hi Missy. We talked about "Raising Arizona" the other night. Remember when they escape from prison and pop up out of the ground yelling. Well that pretty much sums up the ironman. Especially the first day of training and crossing the finish line. Woo hoo! I want to do a century with you all this summer

IronMissy - it's official!

IronMissy - it's official!
A vision in green!