Friday, November 30, 2007

Ironman Dreams and Powdered Donuts

Love, love, love the comments - thanks so much Tom and Nick. I'm going to need all the help and inspiration I can get, that's for sure.

One thing - is it too early to be having Ironman DREAMS? Seriously, I'm dreaming about it already. Of course, it's a twisted version of the true event but it was really an Ironman in my dreams. One thing that sticks out above all else was my food and nutrition. With all the talk of nutrition and bonking lately, I must have been obsessing and dreamt about it. AND, my 'special needs food' - POWDERED DONUTS. First of all, I don't even like powdered donuts, give me a chocolate with sprinkles on it and we're talkin' but a powdered donut? If I'm going to waste calories, it'll be on something better than that I can tell you. BUT, I think I'll have to include a little package of those things in my bag next year...it MUST be a sign.

No comments:

IronMissy - it's official!

IronMissy - it's official!
A vision in green!